Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All a Bit Busy and Silly...


So what have I been doing instead of blogging?...
I've been dressing up and putting on wigs, silly hats and lots of make-up (which I'd be lying if I said that I didn't quite enjoy it!)
I've been rehearsing, and then inevitably opening in a show at Chichester Festival Theatre, and so here you have some rather hurried photos of Georgian women with mobile phones!

Here, I am playing 'The Banks of The Thames'!!!
(Hat now has leaves on the trees...)
I have also been away coming to terms with a wet suit, which has changed my life...as has body boarding...
But obviously first, a bit of rust...



...and two Mermaids!
...Next up 'Geevor Tin Mine'...

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!Glad to see what a good time you've been having.
    Is that beach Portreath? or could it be Porthcurno?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your looking really lovely in all your guises that seal costume looks really authentic ... happy days there. have a lovely summer , i'm off out of blogland for a while XX

    ReplyDelete